i-FunBox is a great way to manage and Sync iPhone Content on Your PC
If you don’t like iTunes due to some reason then you can try i-Funbox for syncing and managing your iPhone’s content to your PC. i-Funbox is a great software program for that you can used as an iTunes alternative and it will let you do everything from saving contacts, managing music, videos, backup, images, installing apps and more.
Every time you launches the iTunes, it will buzz you every time to install and update their iOS Software and iTunes Version to the Latest. This increases the chances that you may accidentally update your iOS Software version and may loose your iPhone Jailbreak and Unlock if any.
I personally recommend i-Funbox for the newbie’s who has just started using the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.It has the direct options available for each and everything and a very nice graphic user interface. iFunbox works better than iTunes in several ways and is Freely available to download for Windows as well as Mac OS.
Check out our New Stories on Cydia Tweaks :-
- What is Cydia, Cydia Basics, FAQ and App Store
- How to Install Cydia Apps on your iPhone
- How to Name Your iPhone Springboard [Cydia Tweak]
Main Features of i-FunBox
- You don’t need a jailbreak to use i-Funbox.
- It gives high speed access to the iOS File System.
- Supports Device Connection Over Wi-Fi.
- You can control the File System of your iPhone Fully.
- Install and Backup the Apps with a Click.
- You can use it as a File Manager.
- It provides Hi-Speed General Purpose Storage.
- Access App Sandbox without a Jailbreak.
- Export and Import movies, videos and Music with a Click.
- Install the 3rd Party Apps Directly from your PC Using i-Funbox.
- Discover New Apps within the Software program.
i-Funbox has a nice and user friendly tabbed style Menu Bar as shown in the image above. Once you connect your iPhone or iPad, it will automatically shown up here . You can also connect your iPhone over Wi-Fi to the i-Funbox.
The Tabbed Style Menu’s are great and comes with improved UI and self explaining features. Here is the Quick Overview of all the tabs :-
- iFunbox Classic - It will show you all the File System and works as a file manager for your iPhone and shows all the data and apps stored on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Mamaging the App Data - Under this tab, you can install, delete, manage, export the apps to your computer, from your computer and is very simple to use.
- Quick Toolbox – A Quick Tool Box is there for some of the handy shortcuts for your iPhone.
- Find More Apps - Using this Tab you can discover the new apps, download the best growing apps, and keep a watch of all types of apps and search for your best one’s from each and every category.
- Connecting to the Device – It will show that your iPhone is connecting to your PC and the i-Funbox software is trying to recognize the iDevice. It hards takes a minute to show up your iDevice here and once its done, it will automatically show your Device here.
Check out Few of our Interesting Stories
- Useful and Helpful Tips for iPad Mini Users
- iPhone 5 Review with Pros and Cons
- iPad Mini Review
- Bring Social Networking in your Browser with Rocket melt
So, download the i-FunBox now by performing a search on google and let us know how do you Feel it. Ask questions in comments if you face any difficult in using it and we will help you out up to the best of our knowledge.