Enjoy Your Social Browsing Experience Through Rockmelt App
As we know that there are many browsers for your iDevice like Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Mercury, UC Web Browser, Dolphin, Fast web browser etc. But recently a new application was just launched – Rockmelt. This is a new application which is launched for Apple users to enjoy the experience of browsing alongside with your social networking.
What Is Rockmelt?
Rockmelt is a web browser with social features through which you can know do your news searching and article reading side by side and you can keep an eye on your tweets and Facebook posts.
Features Of Rockmelt :
- With the help of this application you can enjoy the heavy sites which are having good image full content.
- This application is really very fast in loading sites, so now you don’t have to wait for a long time to open your articles.
- If you are using Rockmelt browser, then you will see the ad free content on every site. So there will be no wastage of time in skipping ads.
- This app serves new and trendy content which is everyone’s need.
- You can search the great content and share it within and outside of Rockmelt.
- Interface of this app is really very good.
So guys Rockmelt gives you the fresh content which you want for your information. RocketMelt when first launched for the Windows was much appreciated due to its social sharing options along with the browsing features. And for those who are already using RocketMelt on their PC’s now will love to download it for their smartphones.
The interface of this app is really beautiful, because if you are searching some stories then you will see the title of the article with a big image of that article. You just have to tap on the image and the news will open in few seconds. There is a bar which will come always. This bar will show you the related stories of that article.
From my point of view, this app is really very good for the people who use to read articles and magazines online.
Click here Download this application go to App Store.
If you found this article helpful, then share this story with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. For more information, stay in touch with us.