iOS New Lock Screen Toggles Concept Video Revealed
Some time ago, Sentry launched the Auxo tweak for all the jailbreak devices and the tweak was really very good. The Auxo app concept is really a nice concept. This time he is coming with the new concept of toggles the iOS screen. This is really a clean and amazing concept of adding toggles to the iOS lock screen. In this video you will see the concept in which toggles are revealed from the right side. By swiping the screen from the right to the left in the empty part of the lock screen that only displays your wallpaper.
- Flex Allows you to Write your own Jailbreak Tweaks
- How to Display Custom Carrier Logo for iPhones Instead of Default Carrier logo
- Cydia Tweaks to Change/Rename the iPhone’s Carrier Name
- How to Name Your iPhone Springboard [Cydia Tweak]
- How to Change the iPhone SMS Background of your iPhone
Lock Screen Toggle Concept Video:
In this toggle bar you will see some popular toggles like Do Not Disturb, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, Location Services, Personal Hotspot, and Airplane Mode. If you want to enable or just disable them, then tap on the icon and do whatever you want to do. When you will disable some option, then it will look like a dimmed icon. If some features are On, then they will be like blue lit icon.
Other Cydia Tweaks And Stories:
- What is Cydia, Cydia Basics, FAQ and App Store
- How to Install Cydia Apps on your iPhone
- How To Save SHSH Blobs Through Cydia To Your Device
Interface of this tweak is really very good and you will definitely like this type of lock screen in your iDevice. As Sentry has done a good job earlier also and now he wants to come with a big boom. So he launched this video of his concept tweak of lock screen toggle.
If you found this article good and helpful, then share this article with your friends on social networking like Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.For more details, stay in touch with us.