How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 On iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4G (Tethered)
Jailbreaking is the process of removing all the Apple restrictions from the Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple TV. As we all know that without jailbreaking our Apple device, we can’t use third party apps. So to use third party apps, we all use to jailbreak our Apple Device. As we all are aware about that Apple iOS 6.1.3 kills the Evasi0n jailbreak and after this all the jailbreaking fans who updated their iOS device to iOS 6.1.3, lost their jailbreaking.
Things You Will Need:
- Redsn0w 0.9.15b3
- iOS 6.0 IPSW
- iOS 6.1.3 IPS
- Connecting Cable
- iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch with iOS 6.1.3
Recommended Stories For You:
- Download the Updated Tinyumbrella 6.14 to Save iOS 6.1.4 SHSH Blobs
- How to Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Using the Sn0wbreeze Tool
- iPad 4 Untethered Jailbreak Tutorial on iOS 6.1.2 Using Evasi0n Tool 1.5.3
- iPad Mini Jailbreak Tutorial on iOS 6.1.2 Using Evasi0n Tool
- How to Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 Using Sn0wbreeze
How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 Tethered:
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 1 [/button_round]
Firstly the thing which you have to keep in your mind is that backup your iOS device using iTunes.
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 2 [/button_round]
After that run the Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 jailbreak tool to jailbreak your iOS device and make sure you are running this tool as administrator.
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 3 [/button_round]
From the Redsn0w window, click on to Extras, then select IPSW option and browse the iOS 6.0 IPSW for your iOS device. Click onto the open option to open this IPSW file. Press Ok button on firmware build information.
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 4 [/button_round]
Now the window will appear and from this windows click back button and then Jailbreak.
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 5 [/button_round]
After this jailbreaking will start and three options will come. Check the Install Cydia option.
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 6 [/button_round]
Now connect your iOS device and turn it off. Now put your iOS device in DFU mode. If you don’t know how to put iPhone in DFU mode, then check this out : How to Put your iPad into DFU Mode
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 7 [/button_round]
After this Redsn0w will start the procedure of jailbreaking.
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 8 [/button_round]
A message will come up on the screen that this is a tethered jailbreak. Don’t touch your iOS device until Redsnow complete its work.
Check Out The Latest Stories:
- Apple Releases iOS 6.1.4 Firmware for iPhone 5
- Download Velox to Add Some Great Features to your iOS App Icons
- Add an Attractive Piano Passcode to your iPhone Lockscreen
- Google Glass Official Video Released With Tutorial
- “Capture View” Jailbreak Tweak For Capturing Entire UIViews Of iOS Device
Important Points To Keep In Mind:
1. Backup all the content of your iOS device, if in case something gets wrong, then you will not loose anything. You can use iCloud or iTunes or any other equivalent tool to do so. here are the top 5 iTunes Alternative for your iphone.
2. Place the files on your desk top for convenience and ease of use.
If you found this article good and helpful, then share this article with your friends on social networking like Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.For more details, stay in touch with us. You also leave a comment below for any query. So stay in touch with us.