How To Downgrade iOS 7 Beta 1 To iOS 6.1.3 / 6.1.4
As we all know that iOS 7 Beta version is available at the Apple Developers site and now you can try this beta version on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and on iPhone 4 too. So this is really a good news for the iPhone users and iPad too. Because it is a beta version, so if you want to downgrade your iOS device from iOS 7 Beta to iOS 6.1.3/ 6.1.4 then check out the below steps:
Things You will Need:
- If you are a iPhone 5 user, then you will be in need of iOS 6.1.4 and iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod touch 5 users download iOS 6.1.3.
- Check out one thing that iTunes which is installed on your PC is up-to-date or not.
- USB cable
Check Out Some Interesting Stories:
- Tim Cook Introduces iOS 7 On WWDC With New Features
- How To Take Pre-Cropped Screenshots On iOS Devices
- Restore Your iOS Device With One Click Without Losing Jailbreak
- QuickCall Cydia Tweak To Make Voice Call, FaceTime Call Or Send Messages From Anywhere In iOS
- Switchicons Cydia Tweak Is Now Available For iOS Devices
- Background Manager Cydia Tweak for iPhone Users to Enable Multitasking
Steps To Downgrade iOS 7 Beta To iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4:
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 1 [/button_round]
Connect your iOS device to your personal computer with USB cable.
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 2 [/button_round]
Launch iTunes on your computer and the iOS device will come on the left hand side of the iTunes pane. After this, select your iOS device.
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 3 [/button_round]
From the iTunes pane, look for Restore iPhone option. Press left shift key of your computer and then press the Restore iPhone option. A new window will appear and then point it towards the IPSW file which you downloaded in the beginning.
[button_round color="blue" url="#"] Step 4 [/button_round]
After this Restoring process will start and iTunes will verify the IPSW file. After the verification process, your iPhone will restore but it will take time.
After all the process, you will have iOS 6.1.3/6.1.4 running device. Enjoy !!!
To Download iOS 7 Beta, Check this out: Download iOS 7 Beta 1 Version For iOS Devices
If you found this article good and helpful, then share this article with your friends on social networking like Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.For more details, stay in touch with us. You also leave a comment below for any query. So stay in touch with us.