Fix Evasion iOS 6.1 Untethered Jailbreak Weather App Crashing Bug On iPhone
Evasi0n, the jailbreak tool is doing really well after the launch. Evad3rs team is updating the news about the unique visitors and number of downloads. So by this we can say that the jailbreak team really did a good job at last and their work is really getting appreciation from all over the world.
Overall this untethered jailbreak is doing good, but there is a problem which is coming after the successful untethered jailbreak of iOS6.x is that weather app is not working and the device is taking more time to reboot. So these are the two problems which are coming after untethered jailbreak.
Read Some Interesting Stories:
- Download Sn0wbreeze 2.9.8 for untethered iOS 6.x jailbreak
- Apple Releases 128GB iPad 4 Today at Price of $799-$929
- Most Popular Cydia Repo’s List for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 4G,5G
- Cydia Apps Worth Trying for iPhone After Jailbreaking on iOS 6.0/6.1
So, to resolve these problems the evad3rs released some manual fix for the problem. This solution is containing the coding manipulation and but only because of difficulty evad3rs have now release solutions which you can easily download from cydia app store.
For this you have to just tap on to the cydia app store icon and then click on to the changes tab. Here you will see an upgrade available for the UIKit Tools and for the evasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untether packages. Now your job is to upgrade all the packages and reboot your device. This time the rebooting process will be faster than the first reboot of your device after the untethered jailbreak.
If you found this article good and helpful, then share this article with your friends on social networking like Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. For more details, stay in touch with us.
- How to Get Cracked App Store Apps on iOS 6.0/6.1 With and Without jailbreaking
- Best Siri Cydia Tweaks Worth Trying After Jailbreaking on iOS 6.0/6.1