Big 2 Bonanza Review : Play Social Card Game on Facebook
Big 2 Bonanza is a game for Card Game Lovers with a simple and nice GUI where 4 people can play together and is widely popular across the world especially Asian Countries. Big 2 is also known with various nicknames such as Deuce, Chinese Poker or Capsa and is very fast growing game with over 100,000 players within 4 months. Currently, the game is available to play directly on facebook and will soon arrive on the app store, play store and for other major mobile platforms.
Big 2 Bonanza is a standard 52 card deck game and each player will get 13 cards to play and the winner of the game is one who first get rid of their playing cards or discard yourself in first position. Though the game is currently in the beta version but its a great time killing game that you should try out now.
Key Features of Big 2 Bonanza
- Available in 5 languages.
- Exciting Virtual Items store.
- Single or MultiplayerPlay.
- Robust and engaging leveling and unlocking system
- Free Practise Sessions to understand how to play.
- Nice user interface and easy to play.
Big 2 Bonanza Review
I like this game and that make my mind to write a review about this fun social card game. The game also offers some interesting tweaks within the interface. The concept of Splendor Spin for every four hours, Locos, Chips balance will not let you feel bore at any point of time. Moreover, you can play this game against Robots as a single player or you can directly play this game with the world using the multiplayer options. One nice thing about this game is when you start playing this game, you will get a lot of help in the form of tooltips by the game developer and the nice interface of the game will help you to understand the basics of the game in minutes. You don’t have to be an expert to play this game. Below here are some of the features I have discovered while playing the Big 2Bonanza :-
- Every 4 hours you will get a free splendor spin.
- You can also take a spin for 3 Locos (premium currency).
- You can also compete with others called leaders by comparing the levels or chips balance.
- You can also play with the robots if you want a practise session to improve your skills and your capability. In addition to the free practise session, you will also get experience points for daily play.
- On the bottom of the screen you will see your cards and on other sides, the remaining are your competitors.
- On your turn, you can either Pass or Play your turn.
- In the practise tables, you get points based on the difference in the number of cards left from each of your opponent. In the multiplayer tables actual chips are distributed.
- While playing the game, if you are left with 10 cards or more then you will get a penalty of multipliers.
I think you will also want to try out this game . IIf you are a social card game lover then you can try out the game for the first time from the link given here : Play Big 2 Bonanza on Facebook and if you think the game is nice and is worth playing then you can also do a favour to the developer by spreading the words on facebook by Like Big 2 Bonanza Fan Page community. Also do let us know what you think about this game using the comment section below.